Star Citizen Ship Scale Viewer
This tool uses ship models taken from the Holo Viewer on the RSI website so that they can be viewed in a 3D environment.
It was built to be compatible with the Oculus Rift, but it isn't required.
See Readme.txt for instructions.
DISCLAIMER: the ship models used in this application may be outdated and are likely to change during Star Citizen's development.
Discussion on RSI forums
Vote for the Ship Scale Viewer on the Community Hub
- Added the Prospector, Buccaneer and Dragonfly
- You can now change hull material by pressing F3
- Antialiasing (F9 key) (not available in VR mode)
- SSAO (F10 key)
- Updated to Oculus Runtime 1.3.2
- Rewritten from scratch with the Unity engine
- Added the Crucible and the Glaive
- Added bounding boxes for the Caterpillar, Merchantman, Idris and Javelin
- Ships are now grouped by Manufacturer (layout similar to sebman's Ship Dimensions Overview)
- Support for Oculus Runtime 0.8
- Better performance
- Smaller download size (500 MB instead of 1.5 GB)
- Performance mode replaced by Gallery mode for seeing one ship at a time.
Activate with F5, Mouse middle click or Y on Xbox Controller, browse with Page up / Page down, mouse wheel or RB / LB.
- Hide / display the sun with F10
- Fixed the Endeavor's size
- Added the Endeavor and Sabre
- Added the Reliant and Starliner
- Added the Hull series
- Changed for a darker ground color
- Added Retaliator and Vanguard
- Walking mode (use R/F to go up/down)
- Press F3 to hide the environment
- Fixed the 890J size
- Switched from Unity to Unreal Engine
- Glass material for canopies
- Added RSI Orion
Download Fishy Edition