Star Citizen Ship Scale Viewer
This tool displays ship models taken from the Holo Viewer on the RSI website in a 3D environment.
It was built to be compatible with the Oculus Rift, but it isn't required.
See Readme.txt for instructions.
DISCLAIMER: the ship models used in this application may be outdated and are likely to change during Star Citizen's development.
Get a 5000 credits bonus in game with this referral code:
Discussion on RSI forums
Vote for the Ship Scale Viewer on the Community Hub
- Added the Prospector, Buccaneer and Dragonfly
- You can now change hull material by pressing F3
- Antialiasing (F9 key) (not available in VR mode)
- SSAO (F10 key)
- Updated to Oculus Runtime 1.3.2
- Rewritten from scratch with the Unity engine
- Added the Crucible and the Glaive
- Added bounding boxes for the Caterpillar, Merchantman, Idris and Javelin
- Ships are now grouped by Manufacturer (layout similar to sebman's Ship Dimensions Overview)
- Support for Oculus Runtime 0.8
- Better performance
- Smaller download size (500 MB instead of 1.5 GB)
- Performance mode replaced by Gallery mode for seeing one ship at a time.
Activate with F5, Mouse middle click or Y on Xbox Controller, browse with Page up / Page down, mouse wheel or RB / LB.
- Hide / display the sun with F10
- Fixed the Endeavor's size
- Added the Endeavor and Sabre
- Added the Reliant and Starliner
- Added the Hull series
- Changed for a darker ground color
- Added Retaliator and Vanguard
- Walking mode (use R/F to go up/down)
- Press F3 to hide the environment
- Fixed the 890J size
- Switched from Unity to Unreal Engine
- Glass material for canopies
- Added RSI Orion
Download Fishy Edition